Business: Learning Materials
- Learning Materials in the Business discipline are organized by sub-discipline, and then by specific sub-categories of each discipline.
- The learning materials can be found in two ways:
- Browse - Pick the category from "Browse Materials"
- Search - Input a specific phrase in the Search box or use Advanced Search to find more specific information.
- Click on the topic to see the complete listing, or on the arrow to expand the list.
The MERLOT Peer Review Process
The MERLOT Peer Review Process for evaluating learning materials follows the model of peer review of scholarship. Each MERLOT peer review is conducted by at least two higher education faculty members who, from their individual reviews, compose a "composite review" that is posted to the MERLOT web site.
The Business Editorial Board has developed standards for the peer review process.
Modules that have received the highest ratings on peerrReview are listed first when you Search or Browse the Business discipline modules.
MERLOT members are welcome to suggest content for this page in our business portal. Please send your ideas to the Business Portal Editor, Theresa B. Clarke at email@example.com. To ensure that your message does not get flagged as spam, please include MERLOT in the subject line.