Professional Organizations: Marketing
- Academy of Marketing Science -
The Academy of Marketing Science, devoted exclusively to the Marketing professorate, is on the forefront of the Marketing discipline and provides outstanding value to its members.
- Association for Consumer Research -
The mission of the Association for Consumer Research is to advance consumer research and facilitate the exchange of scholarly information among members of academia, industry, and government worldwide.
- Association of Marketing Theory and Practice - The Association of Marketing Theory and Practice is a national academic marketing conference that focuses on bringing together both academic theory and real world marketing practices.
- Society for Marketing Advances - The Society for Marketing Advances is a premier marketing association that holds an annual conference that brings together marketing educators from throughout the United States and abroad.
- Direct Marketing Educational Foundation - The Direct Marketing Educational Foundation conducts programs for students and professors. The Foundation publishes teaching resources, career information, and an academic research journal.
MERLOT members are welcome to suggest content for this page in our business portal. Please send your ideas to the Business Portal Editor, Theresa B. Clarke at email@example.com . To ensure that your message does not get flagged as spam, please include MERLOT in the subject line.